APP, ENTREE, SIDE DISH, DESSERT?
FEEDS HOW MANY?
FAST, WEEKNIGHT, WEEKEND?
Requires an investment in some pantry items that may not be staples
WHO I MADE IT FOR?
Based on this recipe, however, I’ve omitted the sugar and cilantro. Sometimes I even omit the garlic if I am too lazy to peel garlic and place it through a garlic press.
- 2/7/16: easy SuperBowl appetizer, we needed more vegetables and this was on the F+W site.
- 2/14/16: Went perfectly with the spicy chicken sandwich lunch
- 2/15/16: Also went perfectly with balsamic ribs
Broccoli (1 head)
Sesame oil (1 teaspoon)
Soy sauce (1 tablespoon)
Olive oil (3 tablespoons)
Garlic (3 cloves, minced)
Sriracha (2 tablespoons)
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Whisk sesame oil, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic and, of course, sriracha until well-blended.
- Pour over broccoli and roast for 10 mins. Turn broccoli and then roast for an additional 5 mins. Serve immediately.
BOTTOM LINE: The best side dish I’ve ever made (have I said that before?)! Can easily be scaled up and takes no time to come together.